Cambourne is planned to be an almost self-contained community incorporating all the amenities you would expect to find in a small market town. All are within easy walking distance of the Business Park. As the town grows more facilities are being added to those already here which include:
- The Cambridge Belfry 4 star Hotel and Leisure Centre including a swimming pool and gym
- Greens Coffee shop
- The Monkfield Arms a Pathfinder Inn with a family restaurant
- Cambridge Building Society
- Lloyds Pharmacy
- Library and Health centre
- Morrison´s supermarket
- Chutney Joe Indian bar restaurant
- Cambourne Dry Cleaners
- Fish and Chip Shop, Takeaway Pizza house and Chinese takeaway
For sports enthusiasts Cambourne boasts a multi-purpose sports area including Tennis courts, 5 aside football pitches and playing fields. There are also acres of green open space, woodland paths, cycleways and bridleways to explore for workers wishing to get some fresh air during their lunch breaks.
The Cambridge Belfry
A 4 star hotel, situated opposite the entrance to the Business Park, offering 120 bedrooms, leisure centre, restaurant, conference facilities and a bar. Visit www.qhotels.co.uk for further details.
The hotel leisure centre and spa includes a swimming pool and gym where Cambourne Business Park occupiers enjoy reduced price membership. To receive a free one day trial at the Spa and Leisure club visit www.leisureandspaatqhotels.co.uk